Rize 2 Perfection |RIIP| An Unreal Tournament Community!

Welcome to |RIIP| Gaming Community for Unreal Tournament UT99 - The #1 FPS Game in the World! - PRO-Redeemer Server IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
Home Page Play games in the arcade * * Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours

Welcome
Welcome to riip

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Home Page Home Page  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: RIIP Greed Mutator
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:58 pm 
Coder
Coder

Have thanks: 31 time
This mutator replaces the stock greed goals with custom ones. The goal base uses the warfare node base, the goals have team colored lights, and a custom RIIP logo! It also gives greed a minimap!

Post subject: Re: RIIP Greed Mutator
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Have thanks: 36 time
Highscores: 3
That is excellent...%)

|RIIP|Lips

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:14 am 
Site/Server Admin
Site/Server Admin

Have thanks: 51 time
SWEETness! Let me know when development is completed and I will install it on out greed servers.

B0

|RIIP|B0 a.k.a. B0s3ph30us

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:41 pm 
Coder
Coder

Thankies! Do you guys want a custom announcer? Or dodge jump? Anything else you can think of? I have this set up on our test server right now. Looking for someone to test. Heres a video of the goals...
Notice the mini map? I dont know why Epic didnt put the mini map in stock greed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:46 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Have thanks: 36 time
Highscores: 3
8-) Announcer should of course be a hotty...%)

|RIIP|Lips

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 pm 
Site/Server Admin
Site/Server Admin

Loved those goal on the test server, super awesome. I like the Necris Wyvern better than the avril myself, just has better effects.

The napalm rocket is cool, can the blobs burn fire on impact like the toon cannister gun?

You should be able to PM an archive attatchment on this forum now (up to like 10mb or so). So whenever you have something you are pleased to call 'final release' just PM it to me and I will get it installed on all our greed servers.

And I love the minimap, so many times I can't find the goal/s on a new map without having to trace the path lol.

BTW - You are a great player too Rumple.

B0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:42 am 
Site/Server Admin
Site/Server Admin

Rumple, May I ask, how does the dodge jump work? Sounds like a blast on the crazy Greed server with the RIIP Clan Rifle for sure and other servers too.

Did you say you have a claymore mine pickup? Is that something that could be part of a weapon change mod or would it need to have maps made for it?

Hey you know those H3D pickups that spawn randomly on the Hedsteem VCTF server? Is there a way to make something like this with a simple RIIP logo? Those would ROCK on many of our servers in my opinion.

Sorry for so much information overload.

B0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 am 
Coder
Coder

I'll put the random pickup spawner in the next version. Any suggestions for a design for the pickups? I dont want to over use the same RIIP logo in everything. Maybe a tombstone with RIIP on it? Seems appropriate. lol I'm also working on something special to replace the invulnerability pickup.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:12 am 
Site/Server Admin
Site/Server Admin

Dude, thats a great idea. So super beyond sweet!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:46 am 
Coder
Coder

This has evolved into a custom game type to get the custom announcer working but since is subclasses greed it shows up in the browser under stock greed. Next I'll be working on custom pickups for the random pickup spawner. It will have the standard berserk, double damage, etc, but some custom ones can be integrated into it as well. Here's some of the custom pickups I've created.

1: Speed - Increases player running speed.

2: Low Gravity Boots - Unlike jump boots this gives the wearer lower gravity than everyone else.

3: Juggernaught - (still in development) Increases the players size by 1/4, gives them 300 health, 100 armor, maxes out all their weapons ammo, but removes their ability to pickup weapons & powerups. Player can still enter vehicles.

4: Proximity mine - Sorta like a deployable but you can switch off it. Detonates when an enemy player or vehicle gets close.

5: Night vision goggles - On Hedsteem we have this replacing the slowfield (NOT the slow volume!) pickup. This way if you have a dark map that you want night vision goggles in you can put in a slow field and it will get swapped out for night vision.

6: Super Berserk - Gives the player extra speed, double damage, & berserk.

7: Enhanced Invisibility - Used the material for the nightshade instead of the stock invis material. It also removes the players shadow for being extra sneaky.

8: Leeroy Jenkins - (untested concept) When they player is killed they explode like a redeemer. (could rip the code from the titan)

9: Camo Meshes - Turns the player invisible & places a mesh of a bush, rock, stone pillar, barrel, or crate on the player.

10: Tear gas mine - (untested concept) Functions like the proxi mine but explodes into tear gas & smoke to do slight damage & disrupt the enemy's vision.

If you guys can think of any other crazy ideas post them here!
Rumple has been thanked by:

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours