Rize 2 Perfection |RIIP| An Unreal Tournament Community!

Welcome to |RIIP| Gaming Community for Unreal Tournament UT99 - The #1 FPS Game in the World! - PRO-Redeemer Server IP: 68.232.181.236:7777
Home Page Play games in the arcade * * Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours

Welcome
Welcome to riip

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Home Page Home Page  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: DM to CTF with LEGOs
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:02 am 

Have thanks: 14 time
Back in the day that KeLLeR was still around and teaching me some basic map-editing skills (possibly due to being sick of my making so many requests... just a theory) he took a LEGO texture pack I subitted and re-textured a HallOfGiants map for me. I've enjoyed that map to death ever since, as I do all maps based on that template, though I've often been despondent over the fact no blue LEGOs were available at the time.

That was a couple years ago.

It occured to me the other day that all the HallOfGiants maps were based off the template of the first one, which was a CTF map. So I renamed the map to CTF and sure enough...
...well, you get the idea.

While I still wish I had some blue LEGO textures (CTF theme) this works fairly well as is.

Including both the DM & CTF into this ยท http://www.mediafire.com/file/gni696xyj ... fLEGOs.zip

Usual Suspects:
=========
.umx /music
.unr /maps
.utx /textures

Enjoy!

Image Image
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 1 post ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours